Monday, September 22, 2014

Baby Richard / Newborn Photographer Ft Polk Louisiana

Sweet little baby Richard and her beautiful mama! Congratulations to the Richard family and your gorgeous new addition! She is so beautiful!

Breast Feeding Photo shoot Louisiana

Newborn Photo shoot Ft Polk Louisiana

Deridder Louisiana Newborn Photographer

Newborn Photographer Leesville Lousiana


Thank you for stopping by,
Tami
SweetyHeart Photography
Newborn Photographer Ft Polk Louisiana and Leesville Louisiana

1 comment:

  1. I really like this newborn photography. So often, photographers only take pictures of the babies, but I love that the mom is in this one as well. I think I will recommend this to my sister who just had a baby. I think it will make the pictures so cute, because yours look great here! http://alixcloudphotography.com/category/babies/

    ReplyDelete